Join our team
At Waterman's Pride, we are passionate about delivering the best seafood experience to our customers. We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our team and help us achieve our goals.
We are currently seeking energetic individuals with excellent communication and customer service skills to join our team. A great attitude is more important than experience, but experience is a plus. It is essential that candidates can quickly smile and greet every customer. We are looking for people who are clean, organized, fast learners, enjoy working with others, are honest, reliable, and flexible with their schedules. Candidates must be available on weekends.
- Greeting customers
- Providing excellent customer service
- Being knowledgeable about all products
- Answering a multi-line telephone
- Taking customers' orders
- Accepting cash/credit card payments
- Properly bagging items
- Working in a positive environment
- Keeping the area organized and clean
- Communicating effectively with others
Crab Steamer / Sorter
Our ideal crab steamer/sorter candidate is attentive, punctual, and reliable.
- Sort crabs by size and weight.
- Keep work area organized and neat.
- Ensure all orders are prepared properly and on time.
- Steam crabs and other seafood.
- Properly bag orders.
- Accept and organize deliveries from outside vendors.
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Help out in other areas as needed.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Team player.
- Crab handling experience is preferred, but we will train the right person.
We are seeking a skilled cook to prepare delicious meals according to our menu. Your responsibility will be to cook dishes that delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery. An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is important. The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation so we can expand our clientele.
- Set up workstations with all necessary ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Prepare ingredients for cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat, etc.).
- Cook food using various utensils or grills.
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn.
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served.
- Maintain a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Ensure that all food and other items are stored properly.
- Check the quality of ingredients.
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages.
- Proven experience as a cook.
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware, and bakeware.
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling, etc.).
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Very good communication skills.
- Excellent physical condition and stamina.
- High school diploma or equivalent; a diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage.