How to cook your Waterman's Pride crab cakes
If you're a seafood lover who has received a shipment of our crab cakes, you may be wondering how to cook them to perfection. Luckily, we have you covered!
In this blog post, we'll guide you through the process of cooking these delicious crab cakes using three different methods: baking, broiling, and deep frying. With our easy-to-follow instructions, you'll be able to enjoy the mouth-watering taste of Waterman's Pride crab cakes in no time.
How to Cook Crab Cakes
How To Bake Crabcakes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place crab cakes on a buttered cookie sheet and bake for 16-20 minutes or until golden brown and internal temperature reaches 140-165 degrees Fahrenheit.
How To Broil Crabcakes
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Place crab cakes on a broiler pan and broil for approximately 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway through, until golden brown.
How To Deep-Fry Crabcakes
- Preheat fryer to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fry crab cakes until golden brown and internal temperature has reached 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cooking crab cakes is fun and easy, especially when you have the right instructions. Give these methods a try and enjoy the mouth-watering taste of Waterman’s Pride crab cakes.